Presentation is all important.
Always look at your own home as though you were the buyer.
As first impressions are lasting we recommend
- Mow and edge all lawns, remove weeds from garden beds
- Sweep all drive and pathways before every inspection
- Open blinds and curtains
- Remove as much as possible from surfaces throughout the home
- In the kitchen remove everything from fridge doors and preparation surfaces
- In the bathroom, think of an hotel presentation
- Replace washers on dripping taps, replace light globes (don’t use twisting fluro globes that protrude from light fittings)
Don’t have freshly brewed coffee percolating in the kitchen and ignore advice that suggests the smell of baking bread creates a homely atmosphere – in our opinion buyers will know it’s staged!